Motorola SL 7000e Series Radios
Slim And Powerful For The Business Manager Who Needs Complete Control.
With this dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you’re smarter, better connected and more productive. The SL 7000e Series is designed for the manager who needs complete control. With a slim and light form factor incorporating high performance integrated voice and data, these next-generation radios deliver smart connectivity to your organization.
The MOTOTRBO SL 7000e Series is a family of DMR-standard slim and light portable radios that connects you with sophistication. Pocket-sized and with a smooth outline, the radios feature a full keypad and 5-line color screen with customizable display schemes. A built-in vibrate function alerts you quietly when you need to be discreet, and a comprehensive range of audio accessories allows you to stay connected without disturbing your customers.
With integrated voice and data, the SL 7000e Series delivers operations-critical communications. Bluetooth® lets you talk without wires, while also enabling precise indoor location-tracking. Powerful audio and advanced noise cancellation ensure your call is heard, even in noisy environments, and 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications. Integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates.
With a clear user interface designed to support productivity applications such as Work Order Ticketing, the SL 7000e Series helps your staff make the most of their work day. Voice Announcement and Text-to-Speech features allow you to monitor radio settings and text communications hands-free, and sophisticated scan functions keep you in touch with many teams at once.
Next-Generation SL 7000e Series:
- Increased UHF Transmitter Power, for Greater Range
- Integrated Wi-Fi®, ideal for downloading new software remotely
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0, with Indoor Location-Tracking capability
- Integrated accelerometer for stronger worker safety
- Upgraded Audio for Greater Clarity at High Volume
- Improved Expandability
Motorola SL 7000e Series Features
- Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
- Four-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels (supports up to 1,000 channels).
- Three programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to nine of your favorite features into a single programmable button; also supports emergency call.
- Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth® audio also available).
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions; special "day/night mode" changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
- Large, high-definition, five-line, color display offers high clarity and resolution.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance.
Motorola SL 7000e Series Models
Motorola SL 7550e
AAH81QCN9TA2AN 403-470 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
AAH81TCN9TA2AN 450-512 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
Motorola SL 7580e
AAH81VCN9TB2AN 806-870 MHz, 2 Watts, 1000 Channels
Motorola SL 7590e
AAH81WCN9TB2AN 896-941 MHz, 2 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola SL 7000e Series Models Include:
- 2300T mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Micro USB Charger, Non-Vehicular
- Pre-Installed UHF/800 MHz/ 900 MHz Antenna
- Carry Holder
- Quick Reference Guide/Safety Booklet
- Two Year Warranty
Motorola SL 7000e Series Accessories
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform. As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your MOTOTRBO radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
Motorola SL 7000e Series Downloads
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Hear The Difference
- Equipment Portfolio
-   MOTOTRBO Portables
-   MOTOTRBO Mobiles
-   MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
-   Broadband (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
-   Connect Plus
-   Capacity Plus
-   Linked Capacity Plus
-   IP Site Connect
-   SMARTNET Migration
-   LTR / PassPORT
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners
- Parts & Accessories