MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus
Get All the Basics to Link Your Workforce Together Better
Your teams are on the move - making deliveries, repairing roads, responding to power outages and transporting passengers. You need to keep in touch with them, easily and affordably, wherever they travel. And with MOTOTRBO™ Linked Capacity Plus multi-site digital trunking, you can.
Do you want to communicate to a large field force across a wide area with a scalable, easy-to-use system? Then Linked Capacity Plus is your cost-effective solution. Linked Capacity Plus provides the most important features your business needs - such as integrated voice and data communication in a single site or across a wide area, without the use of a separate network controller.
Whether crews need to talk to each other in the field or back at the office or they need to use data applications such as text messaging, location tracking or work order tickets, Linked Capacity Plus makes their work safer and their work day more productive.
Features and Benefits
- Expands coverage to more of your workers, wherever they work, with the push of a button.
- Makes it possible to communicate across a wide area by linking single sites across an IP network.
- Features such as transmit interrupt prioritize important communication exactly when it's needed, and emergency alerts enable workers to send notifications to a central location.
- Up to five times as much capacity as traditional analog systems and up to three times as much capacity as analogue trunked radio systems.
- Up to twice as much capacity as a conventional MOTOTRBO digital system.
- Connects up to 15 sites, each of which can support a maximum of 12 trunked (voice/data) paths, plus an additional 6 paths for dedicated data, integrating voice with data applications such as GPS-enabled location services, text messaging, and telemetry on the same system.
- Offers system-wide calling capability to communicate with all personnel at once.
- Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the continuous performance of your system.
- Integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple software upgrade.
Wide Area Coverage - Stay in Touch Wherever They Travel
Connect with employees throughout their shifts, anywhere in the field. Linked Capacity Plus makes it possible to communicate across a wide area by linking adjoining single sites across an IP network. The result is continuous, unbroken coverage.
If you're a large busing company, for example, you can communicate with drivers, no matter how scattered the sites. Use text messaging to notify drivers and staff of a schedule change, location tracking to pinpoint buses, and automatic site roaming for personnel so they don't have to change channels while on the move.
High Capacity - Reach More People, More Productively
Scalable to meet your communication needs, Linked Capacity Plus expands coverage to more of your workers, wherever they work, with the push of a button. Now you get the benefits of digital communication for more users across multiple sites - ideal for utilities, public works departments, transportation companies, school districts and resorts.
If you're a utility company, for example, on each site you can use up to 12 paths for voice and data plus up to 6 additional paths for dedicated data for rapid information sharing. Use location tracking to pinpoint vehicles or work order tickets to schedule personnel or confirm a job has been completed. You reach more employees instantly and conveniently so they can work more safely and productively
Motorola Linked Capacity Plus Downloads
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Hear The Difference
- Equipment Portfolio
-   MOTOTRBO Portables
-   MOTOTRBO Mobiles
-   MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
-   Broadband (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
-   Connect Plus
-   Capacity Plus
-   Linked Capacity Plus
-   IP Site Connect
-   SMARTNET Migration
-   LTR / PassPORT
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners
- Parts & Accessories